Saturday 5 September 2015

[Solved] 500 - JHtml: jquery not supported. file not found

I tried to re-enter the administrator end of my joomla 2.5.3 site after installing a module, but I got this error message below:
500 - JHtml: jquery not supported. file not found
SOLUTION
The error occurred as a result of installing the wrong version of the module for joomla 3.4.3 instead of for joomla 2.5.3. The new module was incompatible with the site.
I had to go into the cpanel, then entered into the file manager, click on modules, then located the wrong module that was installed, clicked on it and deleted the folder.
I then relogin into the administrator (backend), and I couldn't access the site backend again.
The steps looks so easy, but you have to be really sure of identifying the wrong module installed and if not sure, delete the recently installed module folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment